The Overview page displays only those ACTIVE packets you have access to, based on the Department IDs in your security profile.
- Take 5-10 second to load
- Advance will remember the list of packet on the Overview Page
- If you made changes click ‘Refresh Overview’ to see them
The Overview page displays:
The total number of packets on the page
Access the Leave Request page
Sort by each column (click any to sort)
Show search bar above the displayed packet
Note: The text you enter in this box will remain there until you change it
Download packets to Excel
Copy packets to the Clipboard
Generate the ‘Packet Review Report ‘ (located at the bottom left)
- Name: drills down (goes) to the Profile page
- Action: drills down (goes) to the Packet page
- Location: drills down (goes) to the Manage Packet page
- References: drills down (goes) to the Manage References page
To Create packets:
Create an on-time action (or a deceleration):
- Click the Search hyperlink in the upper right to get to the Search page.
- Use this page to find the person or people for whom you want to create packets.
- From the Search Results, click on an action.
- You will be redirected to the Packet page where you can:
- Define and Save the packet for that person and that action.
- Using this method, most of the required information will be displayed for you to confirm
Create any action:
- Click the Candidate Management tab
- Use the search feature there to find the person for whom you want to create a packet.
- You will need to fill in all the information required to define a packet.